Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Found on Pinterest

I found this pattern on Pinterest.
Very beautiful, but just not readable! It is just too tiny and I can't enlarge it that way so I can read it...
Just too bad because I think it would be a lovely piece on my coffee table.

But then again... I will figure this pattern out and not gonna stop untill I can make this doily!

It doesn't see hard to do, though it is, because something isn't right in the pattern (or I just can't read it good enough). But if I look correct, it already goes wrong in round 3: in the pattern you should crochet 4 tr, but in the photo I see only 2?
Anyway, as I stated, I will figure this out :)


Update (17 november 2017): 
I think this is gonna work! I have made some mistakes, but when I am gonna make the final piece I won't make the same mistakes again. But first I need to finish this "prototype".



Update (5 december 2017):
Finally finished the doily and made a pattern!


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Pineapple Doily

After weeks struggling how to make the pattern as a diagram, I finally made it. Have fun making it! Just click on the image to make it bigger.

Snowstar Crochet Pattern

For my first post I will treat you all on a crochet pattern I have made. Please feel free to make it and I would love it if you post a picture of your Snowstar! I have made this snowstar in white with silver and gold at the last row, to give it that beautiful Christmas shine. You can make the star with any yarn you like and with any size crochethook that fits with the yarn. I have used fine thread with crochethook 1.50 mm. ch = chain tr = treble crochet sc = single crochet slst = slip stitch st = stitch * * = repeat from * to * Ch 6 and form a ring. 1)   *3 tr, ch 3 in ring*, close with a slst 2)   *3 tr, ch 5, 3 tr in 3 space ch*, close with a slst 3)   *3 tr, 2 ch, 3 tr, 6 ch, 3 tr, 2 ch, 3 tr, slst in between tr from last row*, close with a slst 4)   *3 sc in next 3 st, 4 sc in 2 ch space, 3 sc in next 3 st, in 6 ch space 2 sc, 3 ch picot, 1 sc, 6 ch picot, 1 sc, 3 ch picot, 2 sc, 3 sc in next 3 st, 4 sc in 2 ch space, 3 sc in next 3 st*, close with